Google

www.google.com

Recruiting at Google is an experience you must not miss

Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsThe teamwork is wonderful and supportive, though competitive as all get out. Recruiting for the best of the best is an interesting and vital experience at Google. The ATS is wonderful, compared to others out there. The culture is vital, dynamic and engaging.

ConsThe up and down sides are there is a lot of change. Google does not get stale, that is for sure. But the processes change a lot which makes it a little less sticky than it "should" be, IMHO. There is a lot of social competitiveness that is very intense, but that does drive excellence, even if you do feel like your job could end any minute.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the leaders need to lead more and accept the performers that are not excellent but highly functional. That way you can keep people for the long haul.

Fantastic

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Google

Pros: Google is a great place to work at. Good people,… Cons: None that I can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Satisfactory

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Google

Pros: Dynamic, innovative, creative and simplicity Cons: Competitive, demanding, and long hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!