Gopher

www.gophersport.com
  www.gophersport.com
There are newer employer reviews for Gopher

Nepotism is the name of the game

I worked at Gopher

Pros

OK Company in the industry. Nice newer facility with an automate fulfillment system

Cons

The company is poorly managed was newly built on the customer service leaving all other back-end business needs in the dust. so long as the phones are answered and the orders entered the management is happy. No useful information for business decision making is available in the accounting system. Incompetent IT ERP staff does not help during constant down time and no development can be done.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Gopher (View Most Recent)

Ethical company and well respected in the industry and for its concern for customers BUT

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owatonna, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owatonna, MN

I worked at Gopher

Pros

Ethical company that is well positioned and well respected in the industry. Values quality work delivers quality products and service to its customers.

Cons

Employees are often treated like office supplies instead of being treated as valuable resources.

Your intelligence is well respected by your employees. Your people skills are not.

Welcoming and comforting.

Current Employee - Customer Advocate in Owatonna, MN
    Current Employee - Customer Advocate in Owatonna, MN

I have been working at Gopher full-time (less than an year)

Pros

6 Hours of PTO every other week. Amazing management. Very understanding, and they are so fun and positive people to be around. We have games that they whole company plays with one another every month or so. Also, we have committees that people can join that involves us in the community.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is perfect. The only thing that could be a little upsetting to some people is that sometimes water bottles tend to get stuck in the vending machine. We get our money back though.

The management is the best! I love the supervisors and managers! They are seriously the greatest. No one ever makes anyone seem less than anyone.

There are newer employer reviews for Gopher