Gordon Document Products
www.gdp.com Atlanta, GA 16 to 50 Employees

I love working for this company...they treat me great - income, advancement, training!

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsWe work hard. We start every day at 8am - many people arrive earlier. In exchange we learn a tremendous amount about products, selling and business in general. There is an expectation that people will produce and I like being driven to be my best. The income potential is awesome. I will approach 6 figures this year after just 2 years in the position.

ConsThe competition is significant and prospects can be challenging; but, I am an athlete, so i love to compete and win!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep expanding the sales department as youve been doing. Its fun and exciting to have the energy of a good group around you.

Friendly co-workers, good products, good service

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Gordon Document Products full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good service, ability to make pretty good money Cons: Too often employees are micromanaged Advice to Senior Management: Allow employees to do their jobs without constantly looking over… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great company with great opportunities.

Marietta, GA

I have been working at Gordon Document Products full-time for more than a year

Pros: This company has been around for a while, but is still providing great growth opportunities to its employees. The team here… Cons: The expectations of performance are really fair and clear, but some people may read this to be a difficult aspect of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep growing the company and expanding positions. A little more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Gordon Document Products.

Worked for Gordon Document Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gordon Document Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gordon Document Products CEO John Gordon. All reviews posted anonymously by Gordon Document Products employees.