Gordon Flesch Company
www.gflesch.com Madison, WI 500 to 999 Employees

Poorly treated-No respect for my experience or skills, this is truly a comedy of errors.

Sales (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Gordon Flesch Company

ProsI can't think of many- other than the fact that it's been a learning experience of what not to do in business.

ConsFocusing on facts--Insurance has been adjusted to cover nothing lacking a huge annual deductable-therefore, not worth the effort. Sales have plummeted-resulting in loss of the only decent employees they had. The idea of catering to only the small upper percent of highest paying customers is destroying the only clients that kept them in business-the volume of smaller customers.I do hope the powers that be look deeper into this melange of the 'new direction' of business before it's too late-the individual driving this program is lacking-if it worked wouldn't every place be doing it?

Advice to Senior ManagementNot a great idea to try to change a plan that works-as in, if it isn't broke don't fix it. Things are slowly going downhill and it will only get worse from here. Just do a bit of homework and you will see that you really should not put all of your eggs in one basket.

Fairness in promotions is paramount to employee retention

Digital Service Technician (Former Employee)
Geneva, IL

I worked at Gordon Flesch Company

Pros: The health insurance plan, although expensive, is excellent. Beyond my normal copays I never once received a bill… Cons: As a technician there are some very good supervisors but there are also some very bad ones. My experiences in the Geneva, Illinois branch… Advice to Senior Management: Pay close attention to who your supervisors are in the service department. The only reason you are retaining service technicians is because of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The opportunity sounds good but the turn over is great.

Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Gordon Flesch Company

Pros: The base salry and training Cons: Management expects you to at least call on 40 companies per day in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Gordon Flesch Company.

Worked for Gordon Flesch Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gordon Flesch Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gordon Flesch Company CEO Tom Flesch. All reviews posted anonymously by Gordon Flesch Company employees.