Gordon & Rees

www.gordonrees.com

Really good learning experience

Case Assistant (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe lawyers are fantastic. The team I worked on was supportive and willing to give new assignments to challenge you if you proved to handle the no-brain tasks efficiently.

ConsThis is the headquarter office and there are some office politics you cannot avoid. There are also some cliques, and people do get targeted at others expense, mainly on a personal level.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile many of the lawyers are fantastic, some of the administrative staff from case assistants to HR have a little too much free time which is why people end up being personally attacked. I think the company could use a bit of a moral boost.

Difficult, unfriendly place to work, promotions are not based on merit.

Senior Counsel (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Gordon & Rees

Pros: Has a good reputation in the legal community. Cons: Long hours, low pay, no paid vacation time, no paid… Advice to Senior Management: Promote your lawyers to partnership status based on merit, not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Place to Work for OK Salary

Paralegal (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Gordon & Rees

Pros: A relaxed atmosphere that fosters familiarity. The ability to work in an low stress high satisfaction environment. Colleagues are helpful and respectful of others. The… Cons: Work can be somewhat tedious at times. The lack of communication between different levels of staff can sometimes lead to confusion and frustration. All in… Advice to Senior Management: Give detailed instructions on how to climb the company ladder… More
There are newer reviews on Gordon & Rees.

Worked for Gordon & Rees? Contribute to the Community!