GovDelivery
www.govdelivery.com Saint Paul, MN 50 to 149 Employees

Respected, Valued, and Challenged at a Young and Fast-Growing Company.

Saint Paul, MN

ProsCompetitive salaries and benefits, great company culture, unique make up of employees, beautiful location and office space. Kind and intelligent people work here. Management is instructive, challenging, compassionate, and appreciative.

ConsMust be a self-starter to make headway (not necessarily a con, but important to note), wide range of ages and backgrounds means you must be able to navigate a variety of unique people to succeed (again, not necessarily a con, but something to consider).

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue growth and continue encouraging communication with all employees from the top all the way to the bottom. Display long term plan to help employees aim in the right direction and align with their personal long term strategies.

Best kept Secret in the Twin Cities

Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee)
    Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at GovDelivery full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great success with Gov in USA and NW Europe....strong engineering and… Cons: Too few people know about the company or its footprint. With over 500 customers including some of… Advice to Senior Management: Strive for simplicity Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good product, bad mid-sr level level management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at GovDelivery full-time for more than a year

Pros: The product is great and works well. They have a… Cons: mid-sr level management lacks management skills. I wasn't allowed to do what I was hired for and when I suggested new… Advice to Senior Management: Take some management seminars and communicate with your employees to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on GovDelivery.

Worked for GovDelivery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GovDelivery reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GovDelivery CEO Scott Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by GovDelivery employees.