There are newer employer reviews for GovDelivery

Great place to work right here in our home town

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Saint Paul, MN
Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at GovDelivery full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexibility for professional staff. Not a punch-the-clock type of place. Personal freedom for defining the work and the future of it, and career growth potential. Culture that actively removes barriers to getting things done. Amazing customers, and a sales leadership that has scored some really big deals. A chance to make a difference in the world instead of selling stuff that people do not need (or want). Company that likely has a long future and has shrugged off acquisitions. Great products with growth potential. Leadership that is judicious, personable, and thoughtful.

Cons

Recent focus on security and securing technical operations means forward movement in product development has slowed.

18 Other Employee Reviews for GovDelivery (View Most Recent)

Fun like a start-up; stable like a blue-chip.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at GovDelivery full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

As a technologist I love the diverse set of challenges we face and our willingness to try new things. Intelligent risk-taking is encouraged, and it has resulted in a platform built on exciting technologies that still has plenty of room for growth.

As an employee I love the stability. Do a great job and you will be rewarded and given room to flourish. I have never had cause for concern about turnover or work-life balance. We work hard but we work smart, and we believe in maintaining a sustainable pace.

There are a ton of really bright people working here; there is something to learn (and someone to learn from) everywhere you look, and always someone willing to teach. But be ready - the classroom can be anywhere from pair programming at your desk to a chat over a beer in the breakroom.

Cons

Our niche is hard to explain. We have a great value proposition and a strong, loyal client base; but explaining to a friend exactly what we do sometimes elicits a blank stare.

Stay laser-focused on what we do best.

Great place to work and grow!

I have been working at GovDelivery full-time

Pros

It's a growing company and things move fast, which is part of the allure of a company like this. Your work will have an visible impact and the chances of being lost in the shuffle are rare. There is a lot to do so you're never bored.

Cons

So much to do, so little time. It can become a bit overwhelming at times, but that is really what makes it so exciting at the same time.

Keep moving forward, stay consistent in message and direction.

There are newer employer reviews for GovDelivery