Govig & Associates
www.govig.com Scottsdale, AZ 50 to 149 Employees

Great place for the ambitious

Executive Recruiter (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Govig & Associates full-time

ProsGovig is a great place to learn the ins and outs of recruiting. You will be mentored by some of the best recruiters in the nation.

ConsIt seems to be a make it or break it business. I encourage anyone to try it out, but it is definitely metrics-driven and sales driven. It is not a business for the feint of heart. But, if you succeed, the commission structure is very favorable.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to evolve as you have been. I loved the direct access to senior leadership and their desire to listen to the needs of the teams.

Very transparent organization that invests in technology and is alligned with employees' goals for success.

Executive Recruiter (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Govig & Associates

Pros: Sales organization focused on helping employees meet their financial goals, quick to adapt to… Cons: Recruiting is a tough job and not for the faint… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great opportunity, Govig supports growth and creativity.

I have been working at Govig & Associates

Pros: Aside from the opportunity to earn a great living, Govig supports employees' personal wellness and… Cons: The only downside is that you are in an environment that's interesting… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to be progressive and supportive of your staff. You've done great things with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Govig & Associates.

Worked for Govig & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Govig & Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Govig & Associates CEO Todd Govig. All reviews posted anonymously by Govig & Associates employees.