GradStaff
www.gradstaff.com Minneapolis, MN 16 to 50 Employees

Great Experience with Lots of Support!

Loan Operations (Current Employee)
Creve Coeur, MO

ProsI spoke with a representative from GradStaff on the phone for about an hour about my interests and why I wanted to switch careers. I was only a year out of college and realized where I was headed was not quite for me. The representative pulled up my resume and basically ripped it apart. It was the best constructive criticism I have ever got and I am so grateful. I tweaked what they told me to change and resubmitted it to them. This happened on a Tuesday and they wanted to meet with me on Friday for a face to face interview. I arrived early to fill out paperwork. PRO when you go to an interview with them they have you fill out all necessary paperwork for the job you may be placed into. PRO they ask you questions and give you feedback on your answers. PRO they actively search for jobs for you and speak with their clients about placing you. I interviewed on a Friday and they called me the following Tuesday about a possible job. They were brief but ran the opportunity by me to see if I would be interested once they found more information. That was only 2 full business days. They called me the next day to let me know they knew more information and wanted to make sure I wanted to interview. They set up an interview for the following Monday and I was hired for the position Monday afternoon. PRO: They helped me find a job in record time. PRO: They give you resources to prep for interviews and support you every step of the way. PRO: They truly want to find you a perfect match, something that can be long term and that will make you happy.

ConsOther people have said that they did not help them find a job, but I did not find that to be true. They also said that they didn't hear anything for two weeks. The representative specifically says in the interview that if you do not hear anything to contact them after two weeks. You need to keep yourself on the radar. This may be a con for some, but if you are looking for a job you should actively be staying involved. They allow this to happen, you just need to stay on top of it yourself too.

GradStaff

Business Development Specialist (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at GradStaff

Pros: GradStaff is a great place to gain solid work experience while having exposure to many different industries. If you enjoy a fast paced, always… Cons: Management tended to micromanage and have an adverse effect on associates producing results. Management didn't do an appropriate job of disciplining associates when… Advice to Senior Management: Take feedback and ideas of associates a little more. Maintain professionalism… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great service for job seekers

I have been working at GradStaff

Pros: Account manager's work hard at finding positions that fit job… Cons: Decent rate of pay during evaluate to hire postions More
There are newer reviews on GradStaff.

Worked for GradStaff? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GradStaff reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GradStaff CEO Robert J. LaBombard. All reviews posted anonymously by GradStaff employees.