GradStaff

www.gradstaff.com
There are newer employer reviews for GradStaff

It was OK.

I have been working at GradStaff

Pros

Great insurance and gives recent grad a chance

Cons

Low pay, small offices, same thing everyday

15 Other Employee Reviews for GradStaff (View Most Recent)

Temp to Hire Position

I have been working at GradStaff

Pros

I had a really positive experience with GradStaff. The recruiter really took the time to make the best match not only for myself, but for the company. I just converted to a permanent position through GradStaff with an amazing company and I could not be happier. My time as a temporary employee through Grad Staff was a positive experience. I was always paid on time, and it was extremely easy to communicate with the recruiter that placed me. I would recommend working with them, and it has truly been a great experience. I couldn't be happier with the company they matched me with, I really feel like I found a fit for my career path. Working with Grad Staff truly made my transition to permanent seamless, and I would recommend working with them.

Cons

I really didn't ecperience any issues working with GradStadd

Absolutely RUDE and UNHELPFUL!

Current Employee - Potential Contractor in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Potential Contractor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at GradStaff

Pros

Prompt response: I applied earlier this week and received a call from the recruiter today.

Cons

The recruiter sounded like she was reading from a script (a long one) and I could not get a word in. Whenever I did get the opportunity to speak or ask a question, she would just refer back to that script of useless information. Asked me what I'm looking for in a position (duties, salary, distance, etc.) but proceeded to reiterate that script again and treated me like my expectations were unreasonable (I am currently working and she tried to sell me on taking a huge pay cut). I finally managed to tell her directly that I don't think their services are for me and that I would probably have better luck elsewhere. Then she mockingly laughed and told me good luck. Totally unprofessional.

There are newer employer reviews for GradStaff