GradStaff

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for GradStaff

It was OK.

I have been working at GradStaff

Pros

Great insurance and gives recent grad a chance

Cons

Low pay, small offices, same thing everyday

17 Other Employee Reviews for GradStaff (View Most Recent)

I would recommend

I worked at GradStaff full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I had a very positive experience with GradStaff. I worked with Anna Doan, and was always impressed with her. She was a huge asset going into the job market and was always very helpful. I cannot think of a single time were it was difficult to reach someone if I had a question. They seem to do a good job of covering their positions even if they are out of the office. Any time I had a question or concern Anna made herself available either by phone or email and even if my call or email was missed, she would get back to me very quickly.
    I would recommend to anyone needing a little extra help or a jumping off point.

Cons

I cant find a single one.

Keep it up. Loved it.

Temp to Hire Position

I have been working at GradStaff

Pros

I had a really positive experience with GradStaff. The recruiter really took the time to make the best match not only for myself, but for the company. I just converted to a permanent position through GradStaff with an amazing company and I could not be happier. My time as a temporary employee through Grad Staff was a positive experience. I was always paid on time, and it was extremely easy to communicate with the recruiter that placed me. I would recommend working with them, and it has truly been a great experience. I couldn't be happier with the company they matched me with, I really feel like I found a fit for my career path. Working with Grad Staff truly made my transition to permanent seamless, and I would recommend working with them.

Cons

I really didn't ecperience any issues working with GradStadd

There are newer employer reviews for GradStaff