GradStaff

www.gradstaff.com

It was OK.

Pros

Great insurance and gives recent grad a chance

Cons

Low pay, small offices, same thing everyday

Other reviews for GradStaff

quickly established me entry level positions

Current Employee - Collateral Specialist  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Collateral Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

good for gathering resume experience fast after college.
    hours are flexible and staff is understandable.

Cons

did not offer me many permanent roles, only contracted short-term projects/positions.
    they will not contact you much after a while unless you make an effort to be more vocal.
    you must be as specific as possible when interviewing with Gradstaff to ensure you are placed in a job that you will like, which is no easy task as the reason why you are getting help from a staffing agency in the first place.

Hands-off recruiting (oxymoron)

Former Employee - Job Seeker  in  Bala Cynwyd, PA
    Former Employee - Job Seeker in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Pros

Nothing! I have never had such a dry experience with a staffing agency before. They are so hands-off I feel like I am not even registered with them...

Cons

Been registered with this agency for awhile and was only sent on one interview with a company that was not interested in me at all!! I feel like the recruiters here are lazy and they have very poor communication skills. I do not feel valued as a client and would not recommend this agency to any recent grads. If you are looking for immediate work with good pay go to Kelly Services. GradStaff in Bala Cynwyd, PA sucks!!!

The recruiters need to learn how to communicate with job seekers better and how to better match one's skills with a potential opportunity so that a job seeker is not sent on a hopeless interview. This type of experience can completely damage one's opinion of your agency as it has with me.

There are newer employer reviews for GradStaff.

Worked for GradStaff? Contribute to the Community!