Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB)
www.grb.uk.com Brighton, United Kingdom 16 to 50 Employees

Years industrial work placement within recruitment and marketing

Resourcer (Current Employee)
Brighton, England (UK)

ProsRotational work placement with great insight into all aspects of the business. Real responsibility from the start and a great working environment. Excellent rapport between all members of staff, including directors. Supportive supervisors and colleagues.

ConsMy placement within the GRB has been excellent and will benefit my future studies and career after graduation. I do not believe there are any cons of working here.

SEO Marketing Assistant - great work experience, great people & great company!

SEO Marketing Assistant (Current Employee)
    Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) part-time for less than a year

Pros: I had zero experience in marketing (in fact I barely knew what it was!) but you sit alongside people constantly willing to help you and… Cons: I’m extremely reluctant to leave, but have to get myself out there and moving on up! Applying for this role on a whim I could… Advice to Senior Management: Keep prioritizing students and graduates to work with you because as you well know it gives us a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB).

Worked for Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) CEO Dan Hawes. All reviews posted anonymously by Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) employees.