Graebel

www.graebel.com
  www.graebel.com
There are newer employer reviews for Graebel

Great company to work for with a clear focus on client satisfaction and company culture.

Current Employee - Sales Director in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Sales Director in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Graebel full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I'm very excited about the opportunities the company provides its employees. The company culture fosters success and there is a very large support network at all levels. The relentless focus on the client and delivering a satisfying experience is part of the culture and the employees champion client satisfaction in everything they do.

Cons

The benefits could be better and the 401k match could be higher but I know of many other companies who don't offer as much as Graebel.

Keep the focus on being the industry leader. Continually challenge the employees to innovate and find new ways to grow and enhance the client experience.

84 Other Employee Reviews for Graebel (View Most Recent)

I feel Appreciated by my boss and my employer, Graebel. Can you say that about your job? I love my job at Graebel!!!

Current Employee - Sales in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Houston, TX

I have been working at Graebel full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have mostly come from larger companies and was worried about working for a smaller employer (even though Graebel is over 2,000 employees, it was still small to me). I have now been here for almost a year now and can say I wouldn't go back to any of my previous employers after working here. I have a better work-life balance, I am not micromanaged, and the people I work with are wonderful, caring, and very supportive. I can't say enough about the people. I suppose that's the best part in my case. Also, Graebel continues to grow and expand and I am hoping for International Opportunities in the long term. That would be exciting and at Graebel it can happen if you come in and learn the business and do a great job of taking care of their customers.

Cons

The only thing I can come up with is I wish our benefits cost less and the Retirement Package was better. Both are still better than a lot of my friends, however. Other than that I have NO COMPLAINTS!

Keep doing what you're doing which is making every effort to make the customer experience phenomenal and keep making coming to work FUN. I feel like I would recommend any one of my friends to come and work for Graebel. You don't feel like you're just a number. I feel appreciated every single day I come to work. Thanks!

Avoid this place if you want a career in IT

I worked at Graebel full-time

Pros

Great individual contributors.
    You get the sense that Bill Graebel truly values the employees.
    There's plenty of humor in day to day activities.

Cons

The technology is not up to date except for in very few areas.
    Senior management doesn't have a clue how software development works.
    They treat everyone as if they were uneducated.
    There is no direction from the PMO group as they cannot seem to push forward any strategic initiatives that add any value to the business.
    The benefits are not very good compared to a software development shop.

There are newer employer reviews for Graebel