Grammarly

www.grammarly.com

Successful Silicon Valley Startup Dedicated to Perfecting Written English

Director of Communications (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGrammarly has ambitious plans to perfect all written English for the world’s 1+ billion English speakers. It is a small, but exceptional, team with a passion for life and language, impeccable technical skills, and tremendous drive. Our San Francisco headquarters is centrally located in a shared office space replete with startups, and our vacation plan and benefits are very competitive.

ConsGrowing companies typically experience "growing pains," but Grammarly seems to defy this precedent. The management team is cohesive and open to feedback, but with a very clear vision for the company's future. As a result, all team members work long hours (with pleasure!) to realize these impressive goals. We truly feel like we are a part of something special.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! It is really special to work at a company where you feel like your ideas are heard and appreciated. Grammarly's management team truly knows what they are doing. They get along great and encourage new ideas and processes.

Grammarly is golden

Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Grammarly full-time for less than a year

Pros: The lines between work and play become blurred when you find yourself working with a team that knows how to do both, with… Cons: The hours are long. But, if building a consumer… More

Grammarly truly puts its people first

Director, Online Marketing (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Grammarly full-time for more than a year

Pros: Grammarly provides an environment that enables you to maximize your strengths, pursue your passions and develop intellectually, all while building a fantastic product that noticeably… Cons: You will sometimes find yourself working late into the evening, or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Grammarly.

Worked for Grammarly? Contribute to the Community!