Grammarly

www.grammarly.com

Successful Silicon Valley Startup Dedicated to Perfecting Written English

Current Employee - Director of Communications  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Director of Communications in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Grammarly has ambitious plans to perfect all written English for the world’s 1+ billion English speakers. It is a small, but exceptional, team with a passion for life and language, impeccable technical skills, and tremendous drive. Our San Francisco headquarters is centrally located in a shared office space replete with startups, and our vacation plan and benefits are very competitive.

Cons

Growing companies typically experience "growing pains," but Grammarly seems to defy this precedent. The management team is cohesive and open to feedback, but with a very clear vision for the company's future. As a result, all team members work long hours (with pleasure!) to realize these impressive goals. We truly feel like we are a part of something special.

Keep up the great work! It is really special to work at a company where you feel like your ideas are heard and appreciated. Grammarly's management team truly knows what they are doing. They get along great and encourage new ideas and processes.

Other reviews for Grammarly

Grammarly is golden

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in San Francisco, CA

Pros

The lines between work and play become blurred when you find yourself working with a team that knows how to do both, with passion. For the past few months at Grammarly, I've worked harder than I've ever worked, but never had so much fun in the process!

Cons

The hours are long. But, if building a consumer product company were easy, everyone would do it!

Grammarly truly puts its people first

Current Employee - Director, Online Marketing  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director, Online Marketing in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Grammarly provides an environment that enables you to maximize your strengths, pursue your passions and develop intellectually, all while building a fantastic product that noticeably improves people's lives.

Here, you find yourself amongst creative, dedicated individuals, who all work tirelessly in pursuit of our common mission -- perfecting written English for the 1b+ English writers around the world!

Cons

You will sometimes find yourself working late into the evening, or over the weekend, but your effort is always widely recognized and rewarded

There are newer employer reviews for Grammarly.

Worked for Grammarly? Contribute to the Community!