There are newer employer reviews for Grammarly

Grammarly truly puts its people first

Current Employee - Director, Online Marketing in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Director, Online Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Grammarly full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Grammarly provides an environment that enables you to maximize your strengths, pursue your passions and develop intellectually, all while building a fantastic product that noticeably improves people's lives.

Here, you find yourself amongst creative, dedicated individuals, who all work tirelessly in pursuit of our common mission -- perfecting written English for the 1b+ English writers around the world!

Cons

You will sometimes find yourself working late into the evening, or over the weekend, but your effort is always widely recognized and rewarded

reviews filtered by

Successful Silicon Valley Startup Dedicated to Perfecting Written English

Current Employee - Director of Communications in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director of Communications in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Grammarly full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Grammarly has ambitious plans to perfect all written English for the world’s 1+ billion English speakers. It is a small, but exceptional, team with a passion for life and language, impeccable technical skills, and tremendous drive. Our San Francisco headquarters is centrally located in a shared office space replete with startups, and our vacation plan and benefits are very competitive.

Cons

Growing companies typically experience "growing pains," but Grammarly seems to defy this precedent. The management team is cohesive and open to feedback, but with a very clear vision for the company's future. As a result, all team members work long hours (with pleasure!) to realize these impressive goals. We truly feel like we are a part of something special.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! It is really special to work at a company where you feel like your ideas are heard and appreciated. Grammarly's management team truly knows what they are doing. They get along great and encourage new ideas and processes.

2. It is the best company in the world

Current Employee - Account Manager in Myronivka, Kyiv (Ukraine)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Myronivka, Kyiv (Ukraine)

I have been working at Grammarly full-time (less than a year)

Pros

No barriers for communication with management. Annual compensation review. Free coffee and lunches.

Cons

No cons, it is awesome.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for Grammarly