Grand Circle
www.gct.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Great company to work for

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Grand Circle full-time for less than a year

ProsCompensation, benefits, location, etc.

Staff is for the most part, really awesome & always give ample feedback on how to improve.
LOTS of opportunities for growth should you want to grow within the company.

ConsSome people may not share the same "values" the company holds so high. I, personally, LOVE that aspect, but it's not for everyone & has been a point of contention for some, from what I've seen.

Some staff are really bad at following up on requests/commitments. It's no different than anywhere else, but accountability is inconsistent with some associates.

Advice to Senior ManagementLISTEN to your staff and offer more opportunities for them to make suggestions. Even the little ones can make a big impact.

Great Culture

Intern (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Grand Circle as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very relaxed and friendly culture. Everyone knows how to balance work and… Cons: Lots of team bonding which is only bad if you do not like performing extracurricular activities… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast paced & highly volatile environment

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Grand Circle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Strong commitment to Associates - Travel benefits Cons: One giant social experiment for owner Advice to Senior Management: Recognize & leverage the strengths of your Associates More

There are newer reviews on Grand Circle.

Worked for Grand Circle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grand Circle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Grand Circle CEO Alan E. Lewis. All reviews posted anonymously by Grand Circle employees.