Growing Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Grand Marketing

Pros

This company has only been open for a year and a half and has expanded twice. They are constantly promoting more managers and have opprotunity for management in Grand Rapids and outside the state. I read some negative reviews and was hesitant to interview with them, but after 8 weeks here i am in love with the place

Cons

Just like most companies not everyone gets promoted. It is a competative environment and to move up you really have to outwork most everyone else.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you're doing, i am excited for the future here. Thank you for the position and the ability to finally move up in a company

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

It was the best learning and working environment I've been in.

Former Employee - Account Representative in Grand Rapids, MI
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at Grand Marketing

Pros

I'll admit that I was hesistant when I first heard about Grand Marketing. When I searched the company less than great reviews came up but I decided to go to the interview anyways. I'm glad I did. They answered all my questions honestly and even addressed the reviews that almost made me not show in the first place. I was impressed that they didn't let it get to them.

Cons

Like most things worth having in life, there are sacrifices that have to be made. The hours here can be long. That's the only negative I can think of. Since the hours lead to faster promotions and growth I can't complain too bad.

2. Lot of various experience

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Grand Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Learn a lot about different aspects of business. Interviewing, working leads, team building, leadership building, etc. Basically in charge of yourself Young company with great work atmosphere

Cons

door to door a surprising amount of leads are used or services arent available there A lot of your success at the company is based upon what "team" you are placed on and how good of a leader that person is.

Advice to Management

More black and white Fair with everyone instead of a select few Definitely a great atmosphere so keep that up