Grand Spa
www.grandspa.com Dallas, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Nice spa but terrible owners attitude. They don't care about their employees.

Services Provider (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsYou get the advantage of Having services done at low cost.

ConsStraight commission so, Be prepared to sit around with no clients and no money. They make you sit there all day, even if you dont have appointments. Management is one of the worst things you have to deal with. They deduct a big chunk of money from your check for "product fees". If you do an upgrade they are NOT always paid to employees. Always discounts to customers so your chance of making money is always minimum .

Advice to Senior ManagementNot also making money from customers but taking money from employees. Need realize that you need the employees 100% in order to retain customers and make money.

Stressful catty work environment

Massage Therapist (Former Employee)

I worked at Grand Spa

Pros: Prestige, Great Pay, Good hours, Fabulous location Cons: Catty, Favoritism, Company pets (co-workers), Unfriendly co-workers Advice to Senior Management: Please instruct your seniority employees to give new employees a chance. Don't allow them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not as Grand as they would have you think.

Massage Therapist (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Grand Spa as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: There is an opportunity to learn new treatments and work with the best products that are out on the market.… Cons: They are overstaffed and have a high turn over rate… Advice to Senior Management: Take time to really listen to your crew members and consider their advice and needs. Their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Grand Spa.

Worked for Grand Spa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grand Spa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Grand Spa CEO Rudy Jakes. All reviews posted anonymously by Grand Spa employees.