Grange Insurance
www.grange.com Seattle, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Cares about employees, forward looking

ProsCares about employees with regular meetings, communication vehicles, benefits. Forward looking although at times too much annual expense view on important initiatives vs. looking at a multi-year model. Financially sound, growing, good reputation.

ConsToo annual expense oriented at times vs. looking at multi-year cost/benefit model; salaries may be lower than some; staff stretched too thinl currently; limited geographic footprint compared to severa peer competitors;

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to employees;

Best in the west!

Marketing Specialist (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at Grange Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros: Community, compensation, perks, employees, Benefits Cons: There is absolutely no cons of working at Grange Insurance. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Somewhat disappointed

Claims (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at Grange Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros: Most people who work there are pretty friendly and it… Cons: Training for the position was very limited. Also, goals for personal performance are not clearly communicated. This last comment doesn't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Grange Insurance.

Worked for Grange Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grange Insurance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Grange Insurance CEO Ryan M. Dudley. All reviews posted anonymously by Grange Insurance employees.