Granite Services
www.gsinc.com Tampa, FL 5000+ Employees

Decent, flexible.

Wind Turbine Technician (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at Granite Services full-time for more than 3 years

ProsRelatively well pay, easy co-workers. This is a job where you can interact as much or as little as you like with collegues.

ConsThere is nepotism throughout. There is no room for promotion or a raise. You are asked to perform tasks outside of scope and the company hires individuals "off the street"

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are power struggles in the company. There is a barriers between management and labor. Complaints go unheard and the managers encourage little participation in the bottom up meeting.

Good starting point

I have been working at Granite Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Plenty of paid down time during the summer and winter months. Good place to start for new graduates as well as former military… Cons: A lot of time away from home for field employees.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Glad to be a part of the team

Senior, Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Granite Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Granite Services is a 100% GE owned Affiliate Company that supports the installation, maintenance, and repairs of GE industrial equipment. Granite offers a wide variety… Cons: No company does everything perfect and GSI is no different.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Granite Services.

Worked for Granite Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Granite Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Granite Services CEO Robert Tullman. All reviews posted anonymously by Granite Services employees.