Granite Telecommunications

www.granitenet.com

Honesty is the best policy

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Quincy, MA

Pros-Staedy pay
-Benefits are offered
-Off street parking
-Monday to Friday work week
-Weekends off depending

ConsAll workers (college grads) reside in cubes in an atmosphere like high school, no cell phones can be seen, no headphones for the tedious work are allowed, no flexibility in schedule when compensation is salary based. Work performed is repetative in all departments and is not exciting. No raises are offered. Compensation is miniscule compared to other industry competition. Minimal "bonuses" are offered but without them, you will not get by. Yes these bonuses are always in jeopardy. No room for advancement unless you want to be there for three plus years until someone more signifigant leaves and you are offered two extra, steady bones a year. This place is not a career move. Taking on more responsibility is expected, but not rewarded. Success in this company is only measured by its unreal balance sheet. Do not think outside the box, it will not get you anywhere here.

To all recent grads, I strongly advise other options in the corporate sector. If you are only looking for steady pay, dont settle, you can bag groceries for this instead of glaring at spreadsheets full time where at the end of every day, you feel unaccomplished and under appreciated.

Advice to Senior ManagementSigns of appreciation only go so far until you realize it isnt paying the bills. Stop setting unrealilistic expectations for the customers, it only promotes un-needed pressures on the unappreciated employees that are actually performing the work.

Absolutely Terrible, Don't Even Think About It

Premier Account Analyst (Former Employee) Quincy, MA

I worked at Granite Telecommunications full-time for less than a year

Pros: Steady paycheck On-site parking ...that's it. It's too bad that there's a 20 word… Cons: Complete lack of respect for their employees. It makes me sick. All the negative things mentioned in the other reviews… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

MAC Provisioning

PROVISIONING (Former Employee) Quincy, MA

I worked at Granite Telecommunications full-time for more than a year

Pros: hired process is quick, opportunity to becoming full time. Cons: Horrible working condition, bad management. They treating temp-employee poorly, and trying to get the most out of temp. Working here is full of… Advice to Senior Management: Need to do a better recruiting, and improve the management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Granite Telecommunications.

Worked for Granite Telecommunications? Contribute to the Community!