Great American Insurance Company

www.greatamericaninsurance.com
  www.greatamericaninsurance.com
There are newer employer reviews for Great American Insurance Company

Lots of opportunity for advancement

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Great American Insurance Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

There seems to be lots of promoting from within. There is a nice atmosphere and culture. The most successful employees are good team players, produce quality work in a reasonable amount of time, and show initiative.

Cons

None that are unique to Great American.

79 Other Employee Reviews for Great American Insurance Company (View Most Recent)

GAFRI is a great place to work. Great American Insurance not Great!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Great American Insurance Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flex time, Learning opportunities, Fitness facilities and wellness center

Cons

No training at GAI and if you are not in the clicks your not going any where with your career and a complete lack of Communication. Also the relationship between IT and the Business is Horrible!!!

properly train your employee!

Great people, Great Culture

Former Employee - Finance Intern  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Finance Intern in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Great American Insurance Company as an intern for more than a year

Pros

After interning with Great American for two summers in the Cincinnati headquarters, I feel as though I got a great introduction to the insurance industry and corporate finance. I was in their Accounting and Finance Rotational program the first year. The following year, I was asked to return and specialized in their Financial Analysis division and Enterprise Risk Management division. All of the supervisors I worked for were truly GREAT people, down to earth, helpful, and extremely good at their jobs. They were very flexible with the schedule for interns and all of their employees. The Great American Tower is a great facility with a gym and close by to restaurants and the heart of down town. A great place to work with wonderful people.

Cons

There is not a lot of turnover in the company, so there are not a ton of young faces aside from the summer interns. However, this also meant that their employees had a high level of expertise and experience in their space.

There are newer employer reviews for Great American Insurance Company

Worked for Great American Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!