There are newer employer reviews for Great Clips

It's a place I have to make my self go to. Pay is fair considering we get hourly pay. Productivity is not so good.

Current Employee - Stylist in Bryan, TX
Current Employee - Stylist in Bryan, TX

I have been working at Great Clips

Pros

Pay is fair. Some of the girls I work with are ok. either than that that's all I have.

Cons

Management is AWFUL... Nothing there is fair. It's all about who runs the place and that is it. Anyone else DOES NOT matter..

Step down and let someone else do it! Someone with ALOT more experience. Someone older that has cooth and doesn't walk around with their nose in the air!! Management is NOT proessional..

reviews filtered by
  1. A paycheck

Current Employee - Stylist in Plantation, FL
    Current Employee - Stylist in Plantation, FL

I have been working at Great Clips

Pros

Hourly pay is guarenteed. everything except shears and clippers are supplied

Cons

Services a minimal at salons. You have to hustle to make productivity bonuses, and that precludes that there are clients

Give better hourly pay, keep you productivity bonuses. I'll be productive, the more clients i do the more tip money i'll have

Over worked under paid

Current Employee - SYLIST in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - SYLIST in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Great Clips

Pros

IT is close to home and the tips are good.
    Located in a shopping area which is convienient for client and staff.

Cons

Managers are required to ask for donations from stores and restaurants for his company picnic to give as prizes to his stylist because he does not want to buy prizes. No vacation. To make more than base pay is highly impossible. Not a flexible work schedual. Understaffed. Work every weekend.

Tell the owner to pay more and bring back the benefits that were taken away these past few years for example 401k.

There are newer employer reviews for Great Clips