Great Clips

Very disappointing

Former Employee - Stylist in Denville, NJ
Former Employee - Stylist in Denville, NJ

I worked at Great Clips

Pros

Was the flexible hours however that has been taken away you now need to work night, days, all weekend long, and holidays.

Cons

I was not able to get even 1 full week of vacation in the entire 4 1/2 years I worked there. They worked me like a dog and did not appreciate it at all. I went above and beyond marketing and covering other peoples shifts opening, closing, banking and in the end was worked to death with nothing to show for it. Pay sucks and benefits are bare bones or nonexistant. Promised training DOES NOT EXIST AND IS A LIE.

None they don't listen anyway...Beware of owners who are too involved with their staff and don't side with management.

246 Other Employee Reviews for Great Clips (View Most Recent)

It's a place I have to make my self go to. Pay is fair considering we get hourly pay. Productivity is not so good.

Current Employee - Stylist in Bryan, TX
    Current Employee - Stylist in Bryan, TX

I have been working at Great Clips

Pros

Pay is fair. Some of the girls I work with are ok. either than that that's all I have.

Cons

Management is AWFUL... Nothing there is fair. It's all about who runs the place and that is it. Anyone else DOES NOT matter..

Step down and let someone else do it! Someone with ALOT more experience. Someone older that has cooth and doesn't walk around with their nose in the air!! Management is NOT proessional..

A paycheck

Current Employee - Stylist in Plantation, FL
    Current Employee - Stylist in Plantation, FL

I have been working at Great Clips

Pros

Hourly pay is guarenteed. everything except shears and clippers are supplied

Cons

Services a minimal at salons. You have to hustle to make productivity bonuses, and that precludes that there are clients

Give better hourly pay, keep you productivity bonuses. I'll be productive, the more clients i do the more tip money i'll have

There are newer employer reviews for Great Clips