Great Clips
greatclips.com

Great Clips: " The Wal-mart of Hair Cuts"

Stylist (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

ProsGreat interactions with the customers, productivity.

ConsManagement doesnt care about what you think or how you are feeling about anything. they suggest that everyone is to be a team but then leads you astray when an issue arises. You et documented for doing even the slightest thing. Great clips manipulates you into thinking that you need them and that is not a Team.

Advice to Senior ManagementBeing a manager involves leading by example. BE A TEAM PLAYER like you request the rest of us to do. Stop with the BIG EGO and Stop being disrespectful to your employees because your store will fail in the end because you continue to push all of your valuable employees away!!!

Would be ok for a first job

Front Receptionist (Former Employee)
    Seal Beach, CA

I worked at Great Clips part-time for less than a year

Pros: They hired me for my first job here, so experience wasn't necessary. I was the front receptionist.… Cons: The management knew what my availability was, yet they still would schedule me on days I couldn't work. Minimum wage as… Advice to Senior Management: Know the availability of your employees. I quit because this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's ok.

Hair Stylist (Former Employee)
    Algonquin, IL

I worked at Great Clips full-time for less than a year

Pros: Not a very stressful job. Great job if your just… Cons: Chop shop. Not very professional. Good if your just out… Advice to Senior Management: Take a managment class or at least know about the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Great Clips.

Worked for Great Clips? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Great Clips reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Great Clips CEO Rhoda Olsen. All reviews posted anonymously by Great Clips employees.