Great Clips
greatclips.com

Good to start out

Stylist (Current Employee)
Corona, CA

ProsLiveable wage from tips. Good to start out. If you mostly like cutting over coloring it's an okay place of employment. Environment varies based on your location of course.

ConsWorking so much for so little, Working every weekend, threatened to make haircut times and product, not compensated for marketing and using your own car, on call shifts that get extended. The list goes on.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of giving out almost free haircuts, pay your employees what they're putting in.

it was ok

Hair Stylist (Former Employee)
    Rockport, TX

I worked at Great Clips part-time for less than a year

Pros: you do not need a clientele Cons: pay, drama, you have to provide you own tools, No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Decent job

Hair Stylist (Former Employee)
    Nampa, ID

I worked at Great Clips full-time for less than a year

Pros: It stays busy so you will have the opportunity to earn a little bit of commission by cutting hair and selling products,… Cons: Hourly wage is low and it gets a little boring doing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Great Clips.

Worked for Great Clips? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Great Clips reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Great Clips CEO Rhoda Olsen. All reviews posted anonymously by Great Clips employees.