Great Escape Theatre

www.greatescapetheatres.com
  www.greatescapetheatres.com
There are newer employer reviews for Great Escape Theatre

I absolutely loved the people I worked with, lifetime friends, but there were a couple problems...

Former Employee - Employee in Dacula, GA
Former Employee - Employee in Dacula, GA

I worked at Great Escape Theatre part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great people. Great atmosphere to work in.

Cons

The company didn't seem to believe in rewarding service. Not a single person I worked with, including me, received any sort of pay raise or promotion after working there for multiple years. The hardest part to understand was why because there was no explanation. Management didn't know why and we surely didn't know why.

Promote from within.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Great Escape Theatre (View Most Recent)

Do not know how I forced myself to work here 4 years

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Harrisburg, PA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Harrisburg, PA

I worked at Great Escape Theatre full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The employees I worked with were great! Free movies and early viewings were great as well.

Cons

The higher ups do not care about their employees, or customers. All they care about is profit. There's mold everywhere employees are not required to wear gloves, hot dogs were kept on rollers for days until so visually unappealing we would get complaints.

Management needs to work on customer service and treating employees well. They pay minimum wage for a job that deserves way more with the way corporate treats them. Good luck.

Headache......

Current Employee - General Manager in Bowling Green, KY
    Current Employee - General Manager in Bowling Green, KY

I have been working at Great Escape Theatre

Pros

FUN environment. People are watching movies! Customers can be pain but also great, similar to any other job working with the public.

Cons

CEO/Owner not a manager. Has unrealistic demands. Not enough management. District manager too busy to really answer questions, provide guidance, or be any kind of mentor. This equals to lot's of stress. No guidance on protocol (for instance, I had to order lightbulbs and it took me DAYS to perform a task that should have taken less then an hour because I didn't know how and didn't have any resource to tell me how).

Take a class! Offer more development/support/training.

There are newer employer reviews for Great Escape Theatre