Great Expressions Dental Centers
www.greatexpressions.com Bloomfield, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Growing Company in a Bad Economy - Doing Something Right!

Bloomfield Hills, MI

ProsRoom for advancement, ongoing training, fair pay, vacation time accrued after only 90 days, great dental benefits, good work environment.

ConsCompany grows faster than they can get new positions filled sometimes - heavy workloads if short-staffed. Sometimes there seems to be a disconnect/seperation between the support center & the practices.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeambuilding events to close disconnect between support centers & practices. Make it mandatory for all PSC staff to spend a few days @ offices, & office staff to visit @ PSC so that there are clear understandings & appreciation of each other's roles.

Great Place to work

Administrative (Current Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I have been working at Great Expressions Dental Centers full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Growth and patient friendly. Good doctors, Hygenists and patient friendly and they take all insurnace plans. You can… Cons: Need to advice training programs which we heard are in process. Training is essential for our jobs. the offices are… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the employees about what is going on in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Organization with Excellent Leadership

Bloomfield Hills, MI

I have been working at Great Expressions Dental Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Expressions is a great company to work for. Upper Management treats employees fairly and is focused on patient care. I have worked… Cons: No cons - great organization with excellent leadership. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Great Expressions Dental Centers.

Worked for Great Expressions Dental Centers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Great Expressions Dental Centers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Great Expressions Dental Centers CEO Richard E. Beckman. All reviews posted anonymously by Great Expressions Dental Centers employees.