Great Southern Bancorp
www.greatsouthernbank.com Springfield, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Job was good, pay was bad.

Item Processing Clerk (Current Employee)

I have been working at Great Southern Bancorp part-time for less than a year

ProsThe interviewing process was good and very easy. The department I worked in consisted of about 15 or more co-workers. The co-workers were all nice. The manager and supervisor were very nice and understanding of scheduling restraints; they had no problem working around your schedule. The atmosphere was positive. The training was not too intensive and they start you at a good pace to learn everything.

ConsThere were not many cons in my department. The major, and changing factor, was the pay. The pay was very low compared nationally and locally.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more.

I am overall satisfied with my experience thus far with Great Southern Bank

Teller (Current Employee)

I have been working at Great Southern Bancorp

Pros: good place for internal growth, management and staff provide workers… Cons: work a lot of hours, pay isn't very fair due… More

Satisfied for a college part time position

Bank Teller (Former Employee)

I worked at Great Southern Bancorp

Pros: Very flexible on work schedule, very knowledgeable information you can… Cons: Management arent reallty doing there jobs depending on the branch… Advice to Senior Management: Be more focus on you employees More

There are newer reviews on Great Southern Bancorp.

Worked for Great Southern Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Great Southern Bancorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Great Southern Bancorp CEO Joe Turner. All reviews posted anonymously by Great Southern Bancorp employees.