Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.
www.corp.greatwolfresorts.com 500 to 999 Employees

Loved it!

Food & Beverage (Former Employee)
Mason, OH

I worked at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. part-time for more than 3 years

ProsAmazing culture- my coworkers became my family. Flexible hours, fun place to be, always meeting new people.

ConsSometimes I would show up for a shift and was sent home because there weren't enough guests to warrant me being there (worked in the restaurant, too many hosts and servers were often scheduled when the guest forecast was low)

Advice to Senior ManagementLoved the company and loved working here. My only advice would be to recognize people with alternative appearances and to allow piercings and tattoos within reason. I know it is a family environment, but plenty of families have parents with tattoos and piercings, or if they don't, they are generally accepting of that aesthetic. Its not fair to your workers to be forced to wear a long sleeved shirt under their uniform on a 90+ degree day in order to hide a tattoo of a flower.

Fun and interesting

Bartender (Former Employee)
Williamsburg, VA

I worked at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule and great people to work with Cons: There weren't any cons to working here Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great 1st job

Lifeguard (Former Employee)
Wisc Dells, WI

I worked at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good money, life skills, flexible Cons: managers playing favorites, feels like business is slowly going downhill Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Great Wolf Resorts, Inc..

Worked for Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. CEO Kimberly K. Schaefer. All reviews posted anonymously by Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. employees.