Greater China Industries, Inc.

www.greaterchinausa.com
  www.greaterchinausa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Greater China Industries, Inc.

great company with greater people

I worked at Greater China Industries, Inc.

Pros

pay high commission to sales and project managers...opportunity to advance, beautiful work environment, repected by peers and management, offer good benefits.

Cons

lots of work were still done manually, the company purcahsed a CRM system, but the management team was not pushing hard to use it that limits the productivity.

The managers need to be accountable for their jobs. need to improve their skills constantly. get out of comfort zone.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Greater China Industries, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Great Place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Greater China Industries, Inc.

Pros

Great employee relations and fair treatment. Company value hard work and acknowledge internal talent.
    Competitive salary with good incentive and benefits.

Cons

Need a good managment information system to avoid some manual works.

Establishe clear and specific goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics.
    Defines strategy that allows the organization to gain competitive advantages and enhance sales and profits.

A challenging job that strives to hire the best, to do the best and rewards you for a job well done.

I have been working at Greater China Industries, Inc.

Pros

I look for a position to be challenging, rewarding and a place to call "home" in the working field. Greater China gives this to their employees in numerous ways: Support, Training, Compensation, Incentives, Benefits, a comfortable work environment to name a few. We work hard, we grow and we succeed in our fields and together we are a "family" working together to help attain a similar goal...Success, Growth and Happiness. I enjoy working here and that is a plus.

Cons

Our world is forever changing and with that, the supply and demand changes as well. Keeping up with this is a constant battle, new strategies/tactics are always needed to remain on top. This would be a con in the beginning to learn these new strategies/tactics to face this challenge but then turn to a pro in the end result.

Maintain the team work that is established and streamline the procedures to enhance the company’s growth as a well-oiled machine that we are.

There are newer employer reviews for Greater China Industries, Inc.