Greater Lynn Senior Services

www.glss.net

Great place to work!

(Current Employee) Lynn, MA

ProsGreater Lynn Senior Services not only takes care of the elder and disabled community, they take care of their employees, too. Great place to work. Managers are friendly and smart. You know what is expected of you and they tell you when you are doing a good job. Great benefits and lots of paid holidays. They even have fun events for the employees atleast once a month. I have enjoyed being an employee of GLSS.

ConsAfter working at some horrible places in my life, I can't think of too many negative things to say about GLSS. I suppose that the main office could be located in a nicer neighborhood but it's not too bad.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think keep up the good work. Some people should remember to keep a smile on. We have good jobs and most of the people here want to do their best.

Operations Supervisor

Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) Lynn, MA

I have been working at Greater Lynn Senior Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Expectations are not demanding. Similar to a state office position, a lot of camaraderie and backing up of each supervisors position on an issue.… Cons: The position is not challenging enough, no room for promotion, glass ceiling, working with lower level un-educated peers. Many Operations Supervisors do not have… Advice to Senior Management: Make all Drivers, MBTA employees and not to discriminate against by having drivers work harder and more shifts than actual MBTA employees. Have a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dehumanizing Corporate Culture

Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) Lynn, MA

Pros: the best reason to work here is the stated mission of the organization. the company… Cons: In truth, management is trying to create an impersonal corporate culture and, they are succeeding. Employees do not feel valued. Most drivers, dispatchers,… Advice to Senior Management: Take more interest in your employees. Pay a living wage. Offer more opportunities to loyal… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Greater Lynn Senior Services.

Worked for Greater Lynn Senior Services? Contribute to the Community!