There are newer employer reviews for Greeley and Hansen

Stable and progressive company with nice people to work with

I have been working at Greeley and Hansen

Pros

Good benefits and programs very comparable to larger companies. Great opportunities for growth. I've been here almost 10 years. Never originally planned to stay here this long, but I've had great opportunities to move ahead here with new assignments and more responsiblility. That's kept things interesting for me. Seems like top management is really trying to step things up and move this company forward from where it was 10 years ago. New training programs for employees, a summer hours program, a new professional looking office space with a more casual and comfortable atmosphere, not boring old school. I like the new direction and hope it leads to even better things for us here.

Cons

Would like to see better communication between office locations, since we have offices spread out in many locations across the country.

Make it a point to talk to employees more. Tell us what is going on all over the company, in the other offices. Keep investing in employees by offering more leadership training sessions firm wide. They really help to keep you motivated.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Greeley and Hansen (View Most Recent)

This is not a "Progressive" company, they only like to pretend that they are.

I have been working at Greeley and Hansen

Pros

My team members and my work.

Cons

Senior Management and HR are self- serving. Stable, really? In the past year, several senior associate engineers, a majority of the partners have left/retired from the company, CFO's have not lasted past 2 years in the past 5 years, you do the math. Top Management is only interested in helping themselves. HR has recently managed to recruit inept individuals. New training programs for a select few, not all staff. A summer hours program that is laughable. Some departments are held accountable for making sure that staff follow the guidelines, others not so much. The new office space that is kept meticulously clean, while the inner workings of the company remain old and as predictable as they pretend not to be. They claim to be progressive but remain in the stone age.

Have your human resources department comport themselves in a professional manner. If we ask questions about our benefits, or need assistance with acquiring information. Please don't give me a dirty look, attitude and tell me that I should already have had the information. Obviously I am asking you because I don't have it anymore. That is why we come to you for help. Oh and by the way, I am not the only employee that has felt the wrath of actually asking a question and being dismissed.

COO, CEO if you are really vested in making your company be progressive, you have to walk the walk. Saying that you are progressive does not make it a fact.

Intern

I have been working at Greeley and Hansen

Pros

Help promote and cultivate interns. Great culture.

Cons

Flat corporate structure (Engineer, Associate, Principal)

Create a more traditional, layered corporate structure

There are newer employer reviews for Greeley and Hansen

Worked for Greeley and Hansen? Contribute to the Community!