Greeley and Hansen

www.greeley-hansen.com
There are newer employer reviews for Greeley and Hansen

This is not a "Progressive" company, they only like to pretend that they are.

I have been working at Greeley and Hansen

Pros

My team members and my work.

Cons

Senior Management and HR are self- serving. Stable, really? In the past year, several senior associate engineers, a majority of the partners have left/retired from the company, CFO's have not lasted past 2 years in the past 5 years, you do the math. Top Management is only interested in helping themselves. HR has recently managed to recruit inept individuals. New training programs for a select few, not all staff. A summer hours program that is laughable. Some departments are held accountable for making sure that staff follow the guidelines, others not so much. The new office space that is kept meticulously clean, while the inner workings of the company remain old and as predictable as they pretend not to be. They claim to be progressive but remain in the stone age.

Have your human resources department comport themselves in a professional manner. If we ask questions about our benefits, or need assistance with acquiring information. Please don't give me a dirty look, attitude and tell me that I should already have had the information. Obviously I am asking you because I don't have it anymore. That is why we come to you for help. Oh and by the way, I am not the only employee that has felt the wrath of actually asking a question and being dismissed.

COO, CEO if you are really vested in making your company be progressive, you have to walk the walk. Saying that you are progressive does not make it a fact.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Greeley and Hansen (View Most Recent)

Intern

I have been working at Greeley and Hansen

Pros

Help promote and cultivate interns. Great culture.

Cons

Flat corporate structure (Engineer, Associate, Principal)

Create a more traditional, layered corporate structure

Umfeld mit absolutem Detailmanagement Completely Micro-Managed Environment

I worked at Greeley and Hansen full-time

(Translated from English)

Pros

GROSSARTIGE Zusatzleistungen von oben bis unten, diese Firma hat eines der besten Zusatzleistungsbündel.

GREAT Benefits from top to bottom, this Company has one of the best benefits package around.

Cons

Sehr veraltetes Management der Firma - absolutes Detailmanagement und kein Raum für persönliche Inhaberschaft oder Entwicklung. Veraltete Wege, Aufgaben zu erledigen, und keine Motivation, Kompromisse mit neuer Technologie einzugehen, um die internen Tätigkeiten zu verbessern. Frauen aufgepasst - Männerverein!! Dies ist KEINE moderne Firma, die Veränderungen, neue frische Ideen und Technologie begrüßt. Informationen werden nicht großzügig geteilt, und proaktiv sein ist KEINE gute Eigenschaft.

Very dated management of Company - completely Micro-Managed and no room for individual ownership or advancement. Outdated ways of completing tasks and no willing to compromise on new technology to improve in-house function. Women beware - boys club!! This is NOT a modern Company that embraces changes and fresh new ideas and technology. Information is not freely shared and being pro-active is NOT a good quality to have.

Veränderungen begrüßen - man tut so, als wolle man qualifizierte Personen anstellen, und legt ihnen Handschellen an, sobald sie da sind ... Wenn Sie ein angehender Kandidat sind, der etwas in einer Firma bewirken will ... dies ist KEIN Ort für Sie ... frische Ideen und innovative Arbeitsweisen werden nicht gutgeheißen. Dies ist eine Firma, die KOMPLETT vom oberen Management kontrolliert wird und bei der ALLES bewilligt werden muss.

Embrace change - you pretend to want to hire quality individuals and then handcuff them once they arrive... If you are a prospective candidate looking to make an impact at a company...this is NOT the place for you...fresh ideas and innovative ways of doing things do not go over well. This is a company COMPLETELY controlled by the Top Management with EVERYTHING needed to be approved.

There are newer employer reviews for Greeley and Hansen