Green Bankshares
www.greenbankusa.com Greeneville, TN 500 to 999 Employees

Green Bank's pay is well below the market average and the opportunity for advancement is very minimal.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Knoxville, TN

ProsThe people that I worked with during my time at Green Bank were great. My direct boss was very knowledgable and easy to work for.

ConsPay is very low unless you are a senior level executive. Peers and co-workers are not held accountable for showing up late and not carrying the same work load. There is very little to no upward mobility.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a management or leadership development program and promote people from within. Also, research other banks in the area and develop a pay scale that is more comparable to the going market rates. The level of pay in each of the markets CAN vary and does not have to be equivalent with Greeneville, TN.

good benefits short on salary

Loan Officer (Current Employee)
    Greeneville, TN

I have been working at Green Bankshares

Pros: Good benefits and relaxed work environment Cons: Long hours Sunday banking is not good Advice to Senior Management: To pay its top performers better to ensure keeping the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not for everyone but a good starter job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Green Bankshares

Pros: Friendly employees that take time to help each other Cons: Poor management. Inability to adapt to change. – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Green Bankshares.

Worked for Green Bankshares? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Green Bankshares reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Green Bankshares CEO Stephen M. Rownd. All reviews posted anonymously by Green Bankshares employees.