Green Key Resources
www.greenkeyllc.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Lots of opportunity in an aggressively growing staffing firm.

ProsOwners and partners always accessible and helpful with the right advice for the situation. (It helps that they actually sell and recruit daily. They are in touch with my daily challenges.)
Very aggressive compensation plan. You will be financially rewarded for proving yourself.
First staffing company I (an industry veteran) have worked for where they sky truly is the limit comp wise.
Owners/Partners seem genuinely concerned for your well-being.
Our consultants/temps are taken care of and paid on time.

ConsToo many system issues. Systems are chronically slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo whatever it takes to fix our internal systems.
Otherwise, don't change a thing. The other issues are the same in staffing, no matter where you go. The owners and partners are all very supportive and great people.

Excellent Place to work

I have been working at Green Key Resources full-time

Pros: Green Key Resources is one of the top recruiting firms to work for. The owners do everything in their power to make… Cons: None, its the best place to work! Advice to Senior Management: None, management spends the time and money to help everyone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ok, very stressful

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Green Key Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros: Can make a lot of money Cons: if upper management isnt doing well, you wont do well Advice to Senior Management: help No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Green Key Resources.

Worked for Green Key Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Green Key Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Green Key Resources CEO Andrew Chayut. All reviews posted anonymously by Green Key Resources employees.