Green Mountain Energy

www.greenmountain.com

Excellent opportunity for those willing to work hard and stay educated about the market.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsOpportunities for advancement are available if you put in the work. Excellent earnings potential. Management is receptive to feedback, willing to try new things, and always available to help. Good incentive programs in place for those willing to go beyond their role as strictly sales reps. Offers an excellent product that one can believe in, making it much easier to sell.

ConsHigh turnover rate among sales reps, no base pay, and sometimes dealing with the weather is unpleasant. The positives far outweigh the minor negatives.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Continue to be willing to try new things, we have a great product to offer, we just need to find the most efficient, cost effective ways to reach our potential customer base.

Great company to start your career

I have been working at Green Mountain Energy

Pros: good benefits, family enviorment etc... Cons: hard to move up, unrealistic at times Advice to Senior Management: Get out in the field office more often Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales Agent

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Green Mountain Energy part-time for less than a year

Pros: Uncapped commission, flexible scheduling, management doesnt stay on top of… Cons: no base pay, have to work outside in the cold Advice to Senior Management: give a base pay! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Green Mountain Energy.

Worked for Green Mountain Energy? Contribute to the Community!