Green Tokai
www.greentokai.com Brookville, OH 500 to 999 Employees

Over a decade of unappreciated service

Coordinator/Material Handler (Former Employee)
Brookville, OH

I worked at Green Tokai

ProsBenefits are decent and they have tuition reimbursement

ConsEmployees are treated horribly. No respect for managers by employees and no respect for employees by managers. Human Resources department is a joke. You really have no chance at being promoted and the jobs that used to be available for promotion got pay cuts.

Really is an all around crappy place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees at human beings instead of another number. Manager your workers fairly. Promote those who deserve recognition and fire those who are worthless drunks and those who have no desire to work or put a fair amount of energy into the position they hold.

In consistent management with decent pay

Extrusion Operator (Former Employee)
Maysville, KY

I worked at Green Tokai full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good enough pay, typically make about $34-40k a year depending on… Cons: Not ran very well overall, doesn't plan well for future growth or possible downsizing. Despite pay being… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of or shuffle all the management and replace… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good employees let go

Production (Former Employee)

I worked at Green Tokai full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The people are nice many good friends a… Cons: If looking to move up, you must be local. Outside… Advice to Senior Management: Eliminate good ol boys network No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Green Tokai.

Worked for Green Tokai? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Green Tokai reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Green Tokai CEO Ned Kimura. All reviews posted anonymously by Green Tokai employees.