Green World Conferences

www.greenworldconferences.com

the company who kills talents, destroys employees career

Vice President & Business Development (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

Prosthey can act very nice infront of potential business or when hiring new talent, promising the world.

Consvery slow. Comapny's business based on the foundation of lies and cheat. Whatever they say they can do, it turns out to be opposite every time. Never encourages talent to grow, but at the same time forces them to perform the best or fired !

Advice to Senior Managementboth this companies Green World Conferences Pvt Ltd from London and Nispana Innovative Pvt ltd, from Bangalore,India, have been in their business of B2B conference organizing for few years without any success. They dont encourage new ideas from employees, no motivation. even what they offer you while recruiting, they change those benefits and rules at their own will for their own comfort ability. these two companies are perfect examples of talent-wastage and brain-drain. potential recruiters and Employees, should stay away for their own good, since I ownself being victim,after leaving my successful sales career with another company, and joining them in their bad times, help them to come up. and I know and all the ex employees know, because of this callous attitude ,their business is only going down ,risking existing employees career .

Company solely made up of unpaid interns

Conference Producer Intern (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

I worked at Green World Conferences as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Other interns very friendly and sociable Cons: Longest standing employee had been there 4 months... speaks for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Green World Conferences.

Worked for Green World Conferences? Contribute to the Community!