Greenhill & Co.
www.greenhill-co.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Hard work with a smart and respectable team

Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Greenhill & Co. full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat experience as an analyst at Greenhill. Worked with tons of smart people at all levels. Enjoyed focusing on M&A and restructuring. Had a few options for investment banks to work for but primarily selected Greenhill for it's company culture.

ConsBrand name not as strong as GS/MS outside of Wall Street. Independent advisory model has some competitive disadvantages to investment banks with balance sheet.

great firm

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Greenhill & Co.

Pros: great culture, very bright people Cons: policies are constantly changing, some questionable hires More

Greenhill

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Greenhill & Co.

Pros: solid boutique investment bank with bulge bracket name recogniation on… Cons: tough work / life balance (as expected in investment banking) small… Advice to Senior Management: slow down the hiring pace of Managing Directors and the expansion of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Greenhill & Co..

Worked for Greenhill & Co.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greenhill & Co. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Greenhill & Co. CEO Scott L. Bok. All reviews posted anonymously by Greenhill & Co. employees.