Greenplum
www.greenplum.com San Mateo, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Love.Love.Love Greenplum

I have been working at Greenplum

ProsAgile, nimble like a start-up - but with the large corporate backing/benefits of EMC. Ability to remain mostly independent and drive our own business. New office space is stylish and like a start up we have lots of free food and drinks - including lunch 3 days a week and 2 nights where pizza is delivered and breakfast bagels, doughnuts on Friday.

ConsNot all employees are located in the newly remodeled space. Additional remodels are in the works, but the company is still split into about 5 different office suites. Teams not a cohesive as they would be if all were co-located.

It's great!

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Greenplum

Pros: It's a cool place to work. The team has a passion like a start-up.… Cons: You need to be prepared that the code you produce may not be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Smart engineers, but lack good leadership.

Human Resources (Current Employee)

I have been working at Greenplum

Pros: Emerging technology, smart people, good work life balance Cons: Working infrastructure is terrible, ver small cube environment, and sometimes find my self working in my… Advice to Senior Management: get involved with the people getting the work done. get a better… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Greenplum.

Worked for Greenplum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greenplum reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Greenplum CEO Bill Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Greenplum employees.