Greenplum

www.greenplum.com

Love the company - not the culture

ProsLove the way everyone has such a strong beliefe in what they are doing and the products they are producing. There are excellent opporunities for learning and employees have the ability to balance both home and work. The teams take a lot of pride in what they create and they are very proud of their accomplisments. The atmosphere of a start up is energizing and agile.

ConsThe facilities are less than ideal for our part of the organization. We are split between 5 suites and one is set up with call center sized cubes. The culture is very difficult to adapt to and having to get a consensus before implimenting something is not conducive for effective business. Administrative support is limited to one person for all of Engineering (5 suites).

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the facilities and cohesiveness. We are loosing good candidates because of the office space. Look at relocation to a better building.

not good not bad...

I have been working at Greenplum

Pros: -Fast paced cmpany -startup like environment Cons: -Management is bad -Compensation is not good Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Run the other direction!

Greenplum Architect (Former Employee) San Mateo, CA

I worked at Greenplum full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hmmm. The technology perhaps. even though many months behind the… Cons: Middle to upper management have their head stuck up there so deep, they can't see what's… Advice to Senior Management: Respect the customer! Move away from "Off-shore" style people and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Greenplum.

Worked for Greenplum? Contribute to the Community!