There are newer employer reviews for Greenpoint Technologies

Speaking Out

Current Employee - Senior Design Engineer  in  Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Senior Design Engineer in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working Environment. This is a very collaborative environment. I work in Engineering and never feel micro-managed. In fact, I look for my manager about as much as he looks for me. The management here at Greenpoint is a Technical management. I think that accounts for the ratio. Although my boss is the department manager, he also collaborates on design, modelling issues, materials, as well as scheduling.
I think this team environment working model fits the product very well.

Greenpoint is an excellent facility. Engineering uses all of the latest tools and equipement.

Greenpoint is fun and active. Our department manager goes to the same gym that I go to. If I don't show up he 'micro manages' me, and asks where I've been. I love it! We work hard and play hard.

I'm a contractor. I've contracted at many of the Aerospace companies in North America. Greenpoint is second to none. I've been treated very well. I 've seen the us v. them mentality at other companies. It is not here.

Of course the location is great. I moved a half mile from the facility and walk to work everyday. It's scenic, and safe.

Cons

I don't know if it's a con, but growth is an issue. I think it's a good problem. We are busy.
Some standards are being fine tuned. I think this is true of any company this size.

Continue to innovate, to try and to seek new ideas and where they come from. Also take advantage of industry standards where they apply.
Please don't change the working environment. I look forward to coming to work everyday, and I know others do as well. Keep encouraging the team spirit.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Greenpoint Technologies (View Most Recent)

I love it here!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great group of people to work with, great location, medical/dental benefits are hard to beat, a lot of opportunity for growth if you want to work hard for it, work hard - play hard environment that makes coming to work easy, again I really enjoy the people that I am surrounded by here and can't remember ever being at a company that I truly enjoyed the way I do with Greenpoint.

Cons

Lack of positive communication in some areas but it's always being worked on so I can't really call that a con. Every company has its areas that needs work but everyone is aware of that and seems to make a conscious effort to include everyone in the ever-changing and growing environment that we are in.

Communicate with your team members and lead by example. Keep up the great work!!

Greenpoint expects the best because they are the best!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Location, friendly environment, hard working employees.

Cons

My commute was the biggest con until I moved closer to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Greenpoint Technologies

Worked for Greenpoint Technologies? Contribute to the Community!