Greenpoint Technologies

www.greenpnt.com

Speaking Out

Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee) Kirkland, WA

ProsWorking Environment. This is a very collaborative environment. I work in Engineering and never feel micro-managed. In fact, I look for my manager about as much as he looks for me. The management here at Greenpoint is a Technical management. I think that accounts for the ratio. Although my boss is the department manager, he also collaborates on design, modelling issues, materials, as well as scheduling.
I think this team environment working model fits the product very well.

Greenpoint is an excellent facility. Engineering uses all of the latest tools and equipement.

Greenpoint is fun and active. Our department manager goes to the same gym that I go to. If I don't show up he 'micro manages' me, and asks where I've been. I love it! We work hard and play hard.

I'm a contractor. I've contracted at many of the Aerospace companies in North America. Greenpoint is second to none. I've been treated very well. I 've seen the us v. them mentality at other companies. It is not here.

Of course the location is great. I moved a half mile from the facility and walk to work everyday. It's scenic, and safe.

ConsI don't know if it's a con, but growth is an issue. I think it's a good problem. We are busy.
Some standards are being fine tuned. I think this is true of any company this size.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to innovate, to try and to seek new ideas and where they come from. Also take advantage of industry standards where they apply.
Please don't change the working environment. I look forward to coming to work everyday, and I know others do as well. Keep encouraging the team spirit.

I love it here!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great group of people to work with, great location, medical/dental benefits are hard to beat, a lot of opportunity for growth if you want to… Cons: Lack of positive communication in some areas but it's always being worked on so I can't really call that a con. Every company has… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with your team members and lead by example. Keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Greenpoint expects the best because they are the best!

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Location, friendly environment, hard working employees. Cons: My commute was the biggest con until I moved closer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Greenpoint Technologies.

Worked for Greenpoint Technologies? Contribute to the Community!