Greenpoint Technologies

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Greenpoint Technologies

company review

I worked at Greenpoint Technologies full-time

Pros

good staff, great work environment

Cons

none as i can recall they were none

none

27 Other Employee Reviews for Greenpoint Technologies (View Most Recent)

Truly best company I have worked for…

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time

Pros

I appreciate the transparency of the company. I never feel like there is a hidden agenda or secrets being kept that will impact employees. I trust that the Senior Management team has the employees’ best interests at heart and they live our code of conduct. I have never worked somewhere that the CEO takes every new employee out to lunch to welcome them to the organization. Also, we have a lot of fun! Cook offs, mini golf championship, costume contests, monthly employee recognition, community volunteer activities, etc. There is never a dull moment! I love my co-workers, environment and being part of a company that is working on programs that no one else has ever completed.

Cons

There really aren’t many cons. Currently the company doesn’t offer telecommuting and that would be a nice option at times.

Continue to be visible. It would be nice to see the executives more often on the floors visiting with employees.

I love it here!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great group of people to work with, great location, medical/dental benefits are hard to beat, a lot of opportunity for growth if you want to work hard for it, work hard - play hard environment that makes coming to work easy, again I really enjoy the people that I am surrounded by here and can't remember ever being at a company that I truly enjoyed the way I do with Greenpoint.

Cons

Lack of positive communication in some areas but it's always being worked on so I can't really call that a con. Every company has its areas that needs work but everyone is aware of that and seems to make a conscious effort to include everyone in the ever-changing and growing environment that we are in.

Communicate with your team members and lead by example. Keep up the great work!!

There are newer employer reviews for Greenpoint Technologies