There are newer employer reviews for Greenpoint Technologies

company review

I worked at Greenpoint Technologies full-time

Pros

good staff, great work environment

Cons

none as i can recall they were none

none

26 Other Employee Reviews for Greenpoint Technologies (View Most Recent)

Truly best company I have worked for…

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time

Pros

I appreciate the transparency of the company. I never feel like there is a hidden agenda or secrets being kept that will impact employees. I trust that the Senior Management team has the employees’ best interests at heart and they live our code of conduct. I have never worked somewhere that the CEO takes every new employee out to lunch to welcome them to the organization. Also, we have a lot of fun! Cook offs, mini golf championship, costume contests, monthly employee recognition, community volunteer activities, etc. There is never a dull moment! I love my co-workers, environment and being part of a company that is working on programs that no one else has ever completed.

Cons

There really aren’t many cons. Currently the company doesn’t offer telecommuting and that would be a nice option at times.

Continue to be visible. It would be nice to see the executives more often on the floors visiting with employees.

Speaking Out

Current Employee - Senior Design Engineer in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Design Engineer in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working Environment. This is a very collaborative environment. I work in Engineering and never feel micro-managed. In fact, I look for my manager about as much as he looks for me. The management here at Greenpoint is a Technical management. I think that accounts for the ratio. Although my boss is the department manager, he also collaborates on design, modelling issues, materials, as well as scheduling.
    I think this team environment working model fits the product very well.

Greenpoint is an excellent facility. Engineering uses all of the latest tools and equipement.

Greenpoint is fun and active. Our department manager goes to the same gym that I go to. If I don't show up he 'micro manages' me, and asks where I've been. I love it! We work hard and play hard.

I'm a contractor. I've contracted at many of the Aerospace companies in North America. Greenpoint is second to none. I've been treated very well. I 've seen the us v. them mentality at other companies. It is not here.

Of course the location is great. I moved a half mile from the facility and walk to work everyday. It's scenic, and safe.

Cons

I don't know if it's a con, but growth is an issue. I think it's a good problem. We are busy.
    Some standards are being fine tuned. I think this is true of any company this size.

Continue to innovate, to try and to seek new ideas and where they come from. Also take advantage of industry standards where they apply.
    Please don't change the working environment. I look forward to coming to work everyday, and I know others do as well. Keep encouraging the team spirit.

There are newer employer reviews for Greenpoint Technologies