Greenpoint Technologies
www.greenpnt.com Kirkland, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Great Company to work at

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWe have great projects to work on. We have great facilities and the tools to do our work. The greatest part is the people I get to work with. They are very smart and we work together as a team to get stuff done. Is it perfect? no. The attitudes of the people, the management, and my coworkers are far better than any place I have ever worked. I listen to friends complain about the problems they have at the companies they work for and I just can't relate. We just don't have the poor performers, lack of communication, poor managment, outdated equipment and the host of other things they complain about. It makes me realize how good this company is. I like the fact that I can see the results of my work and see the positive impact it has on the company.

ConsWe are growing fast. Not sure this is a really a con

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to develop the leaders and managers within the company. They are doing a good job!

Excellent employer if you want to learn about aerospace and VIP completions

Design Engineer (Current Employee)
Denton, TX

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company provides above average learning opportunities, adequate facilities, and a good employee recognition structure. They hold… Cons: No bonus structure, below average medical benefits including a $3,000 deductible and no… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize when people other than family members are competent and worthy of promotions. A lot of the upper management decisions are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

company review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Greenpoint Technologies full-time

Pros: good staff, great work environment Cons: none as i can recall they were none Advice to Senior Management: none More

There are newer reviews on Greenpoint Technologies.

Worked for Greenpoint Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greenpoint Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Greenpoint Technologies CEO Scott Goodey. All reviews posted anonymously by Greenpoint Technologies employees.