Greenpoint Technologies

www.greenpnt.com
  www.greenpnt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Greenpoint Technologies

Great company, some issues at the executive level.

Current Employee - Certification Coordinator in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Certification Coordinator in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Amazing experience, great location, and amazing office environment. This place really goes the extra mile to ensure its employees have the tools to do their job confortably.

Cons

Top heavy management that tends to be resistant to deviate from "how we always do it." A small company that has experienced huge growth and is still dealing with being a big company.

Embrace change, and be prepared to adderee leaders who are resisting change.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Greenpoint Technologies (View Most Recent)

Great Company to work at

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

We have great projects to work on. We have great facilities and the tools to do our work. The greatest part is the people I get to work with. They are very smart and we work together as a team to get stuff done. Is it perfect? no. The attitudes of the people, the management, and my coworkers are far better than any place I have ever worked. I listen to friends complain about the problems they have at the companies they work for and I just can't relate. We just don't have the poor performers, lack of communication, poor managment, outdated equipment and the host of other things they complain about. It makes me realize how good this company is. I like the fact that I can see the results of my work and see the positive impact it has on the company.

Cons

We are growing fast. Not sure this is a really a con

Continue to develop the leaders and managers within the company. They are doing a good job!

Excellent employer if you want to learn about aerospace and VIP completions

Current Employee - Design Engineer in Denton, TX
    Current Employee - Design Engineer in Denton, TX

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company provides above average learning opportunities, adequate facilities, and a good employee recognition structure. They hold regular "all hands" meetings where employees are kept informed of potential new business and the status of the company.

Cons

No bonus structure, below average medical benefits including a $3,000 deductible and no life insurance, and they tend to hire from "within the family and friends" circle.

Recognize when people other than family members are competent and worthy of promotions. A lot of the upper management decisions are elusive to lower levels and we often find out vital information days, sometimes weeks after decisions that directly affect us are made.

There are newer employer reviews for Greenpoint Technologies