There are newer employer reviews for Greenpoint Technologies

As a package, arguably the best place I've worked at in my career.

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time

Pros

Good benefits; high end working environment; people oriented, small company feel; transparency in and recognition of individual contribution; integrity and values of owner and leadership team.

Cons

Some employees who have been here a long time are set in their ways of how some things have been done in the past.

Don't be afraid of letting go of the small company feel in some areas, especially when doing so can result in more efficiency and scalable impact.

reviews filtered by

Fast paced and challenging.

Current Employee - Manager in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Manager in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Incredible benefits, first class facilities, many extra perks. Work hard and play hard is definitely an accurate depiction. Company growth has been off the charts and only expected to get busier.

Cons

Nowhere to hide in this place. If you're not pulling your weight, you'll be found. Higher expectations than anywhere else I've been. Very, very challenging budgets and schedules. But rewarded accordingly.

Old Company New directions.

Current Employee - IT Dekstop in Denton, TX
    Current Employee - IT Dekstop in Denton, TX

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies part-time (less than a year)

Pros

It is an affiliated company with good growth options. This is a great group to get in with and I believe the future is bright for this company

Cons

Things move very slow on projects. Sometimes I believe it is too slow for a company that is spending all the money to acquire large quantities of assets with out showing employees the full picture outside of the main primary company

Follow through with new growth opportunities

There are newer employer reviews for Greenpoint Technologies