Greenville Hospital System

www.ghs.org

Negative Environment -Improvements needed to leadership

Supervisor (Current Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsCo workers are helpful. Typically people in the system will assist if help is needed, but only at a peer or subrdinate level. This could be a positive experience for employees with much needed changes.

ConsI had hoped that Studer would be beneficial to the management staff but I have seen no positive results overall. The management staff is difficult and in many cases, unqualified.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart listening to what employees are saying in the town hall meetings and start taking action when a manager receives poor results. Stop supporting bullying behavior from upper management to subordinates which results in quality personnel leaving from the system.

Satisfactory

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Greenville, SC

I worked at Greenville Hospital System

Pros: Diverse group of employees, busy organization, interesting research Cons: Takes a long time to advance Advice to Senior Management: Follow the money trail More

Supportive staff, flexible hours, and reasonable pay make Greer Memorial Hospital a great place to work.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Greer, SC

I have been working at Greenville Hospital System

Pros: Good benefits, good compensation, and great work environment. Our unit works together to support one another. The Med/Surg unit is the best hospital environment I… Cons: Sometimes understaffed. No raise in 2 years. Advice to Senior Management: We need new computers. Our mobile computers are slow and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Greenville Hospital System.

Worked for Greenville Hospital System? Contribute to the Community!