Greenway Health
www.greenwayhealth.com Carrollton, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great company, needs to move away from being "Carrollton" centric

R&D Employee (Current Employee)
Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPeople, people, people. Most of the employees care about what they do and will do what it takes to make this company successful. Even though not perceived, Facilities are great, mostly good managers. While others on Glassdoor have complained about management "doing what they say," I think the opposite. I do not think there is a malicious bone in management's body.

ConsBecause the people will do what it takes to make the company successful, that is used and sometimes abused by management. 60-80 hour weeks are the norm and as another reviewer stated, there is no compensation for years of the behavior. Recent sale of the company has left employees nervous and seeming naivety of Sr. Management is not instilling confidence in the process.
Compensation averages around the 30 percentile mark, seemingly because "Carrollton has a lower cost of living." However, this negatively impacts job performance and does not attract talent from the Atlanta market.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand that, whether we like it or not, we are part of the Atlanta market. Focus on laying out a strategic vision in front of the people. If a bonus structure based on value add is not going to be on the table, increase salaries based on 10-12 hour days.

Application Engineer

Applications Engineer (Current Employee)
Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: Extremely employee centered. The higher ups are constantly seeking ways to improve our livelihood. I ran into the CEO at a store one… Cons: Ever since going public the company has turned more toward… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible experience!!

RCM A/R Insurance Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Greenway Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: They feed the departments once a month. Great company workout… Cons: Training and trainers were awesome!! They need to give warning of what really happens when you are released. The RCM department is nothing more than… Advice to Senior Management: Revamp your RCM department ASAP!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Greenway Health.

Worked for Greenway Health? Contribute to the Community!

Greenway Health – Why Work for Us?

About Greenway Delivering the innovative information solutions providers need to better manage quality, efficient care and achieve improved patient population health. With an established marketplace presence dating… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greenway Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Greenway Health CEO Wyche T. Green, III. All reviews posted anonymously by Greenway Health employees.