There are newer employer reviews for Greenway Health

No "Greenway family" left post-merger

Former Employee - Technical Writer/Project Manager  in  Carrollton, GA
Former Employee - Technical Writer/Project Manager in Carrollton, GA

I worked at Greenway Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

flexible schedules, teleworking, great facilities

Cons

expected work hours, salaries, job security, advancement opportunities are all very poor; it's just another big company looking to take advantage of you.

You should be ashamed of how you treated the employees who were downsized after the merger. Communications and leadership have always been problematic. The Greenway "family" used to make up for the low salaries, expectations of constant 60+ hour weeks, lack of leadership and direction, etc. It does not since the merger. There's no family left. If you don't start focusing on your real resources - the people who work for you - instead of just talking about it, the future does not look good. If you'll dump 13 years of high quality work with no warning, you'll do anything to anyone.

53 Other Employee Reviews for Greenway Health (View Most Recent)

Greenway was more like a family than an employer.

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are amazing to work with and have been more like a family to me since I'm not from the area. They have had my back regarding personal matters that were not job related and have been extremely loyal and supportive of me.

Cons

Before the acquisition I had absolutely nothing negative to say about Greenway, now everything is changing and it has been difficult to see the family that I've grown so close to fall apart.

Hard work does not pay off

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice cubicles, free sodas, great people to work with, nice computers, great parking spots, nice employee resource center, nice gym

Cons

Even though there are some great things here, it all comes back to being compensated fairly. Salaries are all over the place. And those that perform the best are not always even comparably paid. Opportunities to get raises based on reviews are non-existent.
    The recent layoffs of around 10% of the company did not go over well either. If you are pushing key features of your platform, why are you "optimizing" your work force?
    And the employment agreement is a joke. They basically make you sign your life away and make you say that Vitera owns you and everything about you.

Be fair.

There are newer employer reviews for Greenway Health

Worked for Greenway Health? Contribute to the Community!