There are newer employer reviews for Greenway Health

A progressive company, working hard to improve healthcare

I have been working at Greenway Health for more than a year

Pros

The company provides a great environment to grow a career. There are numerous opportunities for one to expand their knowledge base through classroom based training, online classes and on the job training. And the work we do is cool. The company strives to be a leader in the healthcare space with a vision to help be a key in improving healthcare delivery in the US.

Cons

There have been numerous changes to the organization over the past year and trying to find one's way in the new structure is taking time.

Continue to provide communication to the employees of Greenway in order that they can help deliver the message of who we are, what we do and where we are going.

53 Other Employee Reviews for Greenway Health (View Most Recent)

Downhill slide since merger

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carrollton, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

I worked at Greenway Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Loved, loved, loved this company pre-merger. Bled green. Had incredible, empowering management that lead with conscience and a moral compass.

Cons

Went from "Do the Right Thing" as the motto to an atmosphere of being a machine. Fear set in that people would be fired for standing up for what they thought was right for the client. Everything is now based on a purchase order rather than standing behind what is right and honorable and fair to clients.

Cannot imagine there are actual people running things now - it's so depersonalized and there is such a curtain between people and their personal engagement in the company. I don't imagine any advice would make an impact. Too big of a wheel - it's lost it's heart.

Organized chaos.

Current Employee - Software Developer
    Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good team dynamic pre merger. Recognition or hard work was given.

Cons

Absolutely no input was asked for prior to major organization changes. Several hires were made behind closed doors that brought little value to the team but brought on alot of politics and ruined the culture. Hires and fires were made without consulting the leads of the teams they were to work under. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Include decision makers in making decisions.

There are newer employer reviews for Greenway Health

Worked for Greenway Health? Contribute to the Community!